- About Us -
Welcome to Compliance Training Online®
The highest rated and most trusted online training company - since 2008.
We strive hard to bring you the highest quality, easiest to use, and most cost-effective online training certification for compliance with:
- Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), better known as Cal/OSHA regulations,
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) regulations,
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) regulations,
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations,
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response HAZWOPER regulations,
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations,
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR),
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) regulations,
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) regulations,
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations,
- Canada's Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) regulations,
- and others.
Since 2008 more than 27,885 Businesses, Government Agencies, and Educational Institutions worldwide have chosen us as the source of compliance training for their employees. We are the highest rated and most trusted online training company.
We take very seriously the responsibility of helping our clients keep their employees safe and their company compliant. Our efforts are rewarded by our client's repeat business, as well as their referrals.
The quality of our products and customer service is of paramount importance to us, leading us to receive an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB), its highest award, which we have maintained every year since we became accredited in 2010.
To review our complete list of course offerings click on "Course List" in the upper left menu. From there, you will be able to choose the course(s) you are interested in, learn more about their content and the training process, and make a purchase.
Our courses are SCORM compliant and can be used by companies that have their own LMS.
Thank you for stopping by. Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions. We look forward to working with you.